If It's A Battle Of Wits - The Mainstream Media Doesn't Stand A Snowball's Chance
The Key To Interpreting And Easily Predicting The Mainstream Media
In the past few years, specifically since Donald Trump announced his candidacy for President, Americans have witnessed the unhinging of the Mainstream Media.
The Lunacy Of The MSM
To be sure, the MSM’s derangement has been going on for awhile, but somehow they managed to keep it at a level where most people did not notice. Not so today. Turn on CNN, MSNBC, CBS, etc. You will witness maniacal lunatics in action.
Never has it been more important in our history than now to learn to interpret the Mainstream Media. They are the left arm of the Democrat Socialist party. Some people think it is the other way around, the Democrat Socialist party is the left arm of the MSM. Whoever is correct, make no mistake, they are united at the hip in purpose and ideology.
Even I, a rank amateur, have amazed myself at reading between the dishonest, noxious, lubricious lines and chyrons. Fake tears. Fake outrage. Moral superiority. Utter hypocrisy. Absolutely no dignity. And I am not the only one, as evidenced by plummeting Fake News ratings.
Interpreting And Easily Predicting The MSM Course Syllabus
Fall and Spring Semesters. Winter and Summer Interims. Until the Democrat Socialist ideology and dishonest MSM commentators are annihilated. Are you ready?
Become Familiar With Saul Alinsky’s Rules For Radicals
Become familiar with Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals and the “Useful Idiots”. Alinsky was the ultimate community organizer, an avid member of the Communist USA party, though he preferred “Democrat Socialist” instead of “Communist” (oh, excuse).
As you read these rules, keep in mind that Alinsky is not speaking of “political opponents” but “enemies” in the truest sense of the word.
- “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.“ Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.
- “Never go outside the expertise of your people.“ It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
- “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.“ Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
- “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.“ If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
- “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.“ There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
- “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.“ They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
- “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.“ Don’t become old news.
- “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.“ Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
- “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.“ Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
- “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.” It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.
- “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.“ Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.
- “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.“ Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.
- “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.“ Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.
The Democrat Party and MSM use these methods consistently. Keep them in mind and you will be able to see through their lies and predict their deviant behavior.
For further reading on Alinksy’s Rules for Radicals:
The Washington Examiner’s “Want to Understand Hillary Clinton? Read Saul Alinsky”
The UK-based Spectator’s “The Hillary Alinsky Lucifer Connection”
Especially noteworthy in the Townhall article is how Christians should stand up for themselves against liberals.
Read Andrew Breitbart’s Book “Righteous Indignation”
Read Andrew Breitbart’s book “Righteous Indignation: Excuse Me While I Save The World!”
In this book the founder of Breitbart details his beginnings in media and conservatism. But for our purposes in learning to interpret and predict the MSM, Andrew details how the Bill Clinton/Monica Lewinsky scandal hit the media. Both NBC’s sitting on the story for a week(!). And finally Matt Drudge’s reporting the story on The Drudge Report. And all the Alinksy style tactics in-between with the purpose of 1) smearing Monica Lewinsky, and 2) investigate and threaten to smear any Republican Congressional members who “dared” vote on Bill’s impeachment, to name only two.
He also details the media takedown (and subsequently the literal take down) of Obama’s corrupt community organization scheme known as ACORN. (This is one of the few books in my life that I absolutely could not put down.)
More than anything, this books shows how media and “timely reporting” are anything but organic.
Listen to Rush Limbaugh
A must for any conservative. If you can’t tune in between 11:00a-2:00p CST, Mon-Fri, no problem. Transcripts and audio of all of his radio shows are available at www.RushLimbaugh.com and on the Rush Limbaugh app for iPhone or Android. His ability to predict the schemes and contrivances of the MSM and Democrat Socialists is truly remarkable.
Special bonus: take a liberal to lunch and “let” them be schooled by Rush. Choose a restaurant with at least a 30-minute driving distance so they can get a good dose of truth.
Now You Have Your Assignments
- Be able to recognize manifestations of Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals
- Read Andrew Breitbart’s book “Righteous Indignation“
- Listen to Rush Limbaugh
Knowledge is power.
Knowledge keeps us alert to the devil’s prowlings and masquerades.
And in addition to that, if God is for us, who can stand against us? I don’t believe in defeat. Do you?